Hope you are well and if you are looking information about Articulated Boom Lifts so here we provide some information about that can help to buy Articulating Boom Lifts easily.
What is Articulated Boom Lift?
Articulating Boom Lifts are aerial work platforms with multiple sections that “articulate,” allowing the user to gain access to work areas that may be blocked by barriers or obstacles. Also known as “Knuckle Booms,” these units are very versatile and work perfectly in areas with hard to reach places.
Articulating Boom Lifts, also known as articulating boom platforms, allow you to drive through standard doorways, work close to buildings or around obstacles, and access overhead work from aisles and other congested areas.
Articulated Boom Lifts HIGHLIGHTS
- Great for confined work areas.
- Very maneuverable – good for moving over obstacles.
- Good for working indoors.
- Two functioning joints add working length to this vehicle.
- Can be positioned in a variety of ways.
Key Features of Articulated Boom Lifts
- Smooth control, durability and efficient power transmission, ideal for rough terrain operation
- Ascent and descent along a vertical plane with or without boom retraction or extension
- Two-speed hydraulic motors for optimum speed and torque
- Quiet diesel engine options for increased performance, gradeability and trainability
- 360° continuous turntable rotation for fast, easy positioning
- Fully proportional controls for precise boom positioning and smooth performance
- Dual fuel (Gas/LPG) or diesel engine options.
- 4WD traction allows grade ability up to 40%.
- Extends 7 ft to 28 ft (2.13 to 8.5 m) along with a vertical plane without having to extend or retract the telescoping boom.
- Steel 6 or 8 ft (1.83 or 2.44 m) platform with up to 500 lb (227 kg) lift capacity
Specifications of Articulated Boom Lifts
- Platform Height: 150 ft / 45.72 m
- Platform Capacity – Unrestricted: 1000 lb / 226.80 kg
- Horizontal Outreach: 19 ft 11 in. / 6.07 m
Articulating Boom Lifts model
- 600 Series
- 800 Series
- 1250AJP 1500AJP
- H340AJ Hybrid
- E300 Series
- E450 & M450 Series
- E400 & M400 Series
Articulating Boom Lifts Price
Power Type Work Height Estimated Cost
Diesel 66′ $91,000 – $110,000
Diesel 40′ $35,000 – $62,000
Electric 51′ $55,000 – $90,000
Diesel 141′ $120,000 – $180,000
Articulated Boo Lifts Reach
Articulating boom lifts are a branch of the aerial lift family with long, extendable arms that reach up to 140 feet. It’s also common for them to offer a 360-degree in 400-degree continuous or non-continuous rotation with zero tail swing.
Photos of Articulated Boom Lifts
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Read also: Boom lift: Price, Key Features, Specs